About QuickFIX examples

刘琛

Hi guys,

I am starting to learn quickfix. After building the quickfix on the linux, I try the examples in the quickfix.  I can run the executor and trade client on my laptop and it works well. Now I try to run them on two laptops, I changed the IP address in the configuration file but the session cannot be connected. Can anyone help me?

Sincerely,
Chen