Chicago FinTech Open Source Meetup - "QuickFIX 101"

Chicago FinTech Open Source Meetup - "QuickFIX 101"

Grant Birchmeier

Apologies if this sounds like spam, we won't do it again.  But I know many QuickFIX users are in Chicagoland, so we wanted to get the word out.

We are starting a new Chicago FinTech Open Source Meetup group to promote and encourage open source in the financial sector (and to network, of course).  Our first meeting is next Wednesday, here in the Connamara office (address in the link).

The first topic is "QuickFix 101: Building a Sample App", presented by Mike Gatny.  If you'd like to attend, please join our MeetUp group and RSVP.

We'll be looking for a variety of topics for future meetups, and would love to hear about technologies that we may have overlooked and presentations from people outside of Connamara.

--
Grant Birchmeier
Connamara Systems, LLC

Re: {{Quickfixn}} Chicago FinTech Open Source Meetup - "QuickFIX 101"

Grant Birchmeier

If we can, I'm sure we will.

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 11:59 AM, Russell Gove <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hey,

Could you record that session and Post it  somewhere?

Russell