Quantcast

Contributions to the projects

Fanshteyn, Timur
Contributions to the projects

Is there a place to contribute to the project? I have a MS-SQL Message and Log Store done as a separate project (based on the MYSQL code).  Nothing complicated, but it might save someone a few hours of coding. Is there a place to contribute code like this?

Timur

Re: Contributions to the projects

Oren Miller
QuickFIX FAQ: http://www.quickfixengine.org/wikifix/index.php?QuickFixFAQ

You can post patches to this list if you like.  Alternatively you can
use the bugtracker (http://www.quickfixengine.org/bugtracker/).

For new functionality, add it as a feature request and then attach
your source files.

--oren