FW: QuickFix optimization

James Bradley

Im looking some simple ideas to implement to make the quickFix adaptor Im using to run a little faster.
Im not looking for anything drastic, just of their are any tricks that Im missing that are easy to implement.

To give some info,

a) the adaptor will only be responsible for essentially uni directional communication.
b) Id be willing to accept changes that make the adaptor "less safe" for cases thata re 99.999 % unlikely to happen. Eg wrong check sum, if it would give an easy win.
c) I looked at the "validate fields out of order" setting. I can turn it off, but will that save a certain amount of overhead?
d)Im willing to recompile the libs if needed.

Regards,

James