Getting TradeCaptureReportRequestAck message for TradeCaptureReportRequest and getting error : <event> Message 3 Rejected: Tag appears more than once (Field=524)

Getting TradeCaptureReportRequestAck message for TradeCaptureReportRequest and getting error : <event> Message 3 Rejected: Tag appears more than once (Field=524)

Saha Binoy

I am sending TradeCaptureReportRequest (35=AD) and getting TradeCaptureReportRequestAck message in Message Crack (API method). Also I am getting error message as “ <event> Message 3 Rejected: Tag appears more than once (Field=524)”. I am using latest QuickFix FIX44.xml. I am using is QuickFIXn library v 1.5 (https://github.com/connamara/quickfixn). I hope this the latest code. Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Ben

Re: Getting TradeCaptureReportRequestAck message for TradeCaptureReportRequest and getting error : <event> Message 3 Rejected: Tag appears more than once (Field=524)

James Downs

Saha,
If you are using QuickFIX/n you would be better served to post you question to the QuickFIX/n mailing list.

Jim

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 5:31 PM, Saha Binoy <[hidden email]> wrote:

I am sending TradeCaptureReportRequest (35=AD) and getting TradeCaptureReportRequestAck message in Message Crack (API method). Also I am getting error message as “ <event> Message 3 Rejected: Tag appears more than once (Field=524)”. I am using latest QuickFix FIX44.xml. I am using is QuickFIXn library v 1.5 (https://github.com/connamara/quickfixn). I hope this the latest code. Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Ben

Connamara Systems, LLC
Made-To-Measure Trading Solutions.