Integration with Spring and Spring roo

Ismael Ruiz
QuickFIX Documentation: http://www.quickfixengine.org/quickfix/doc/html/

Hi,

I would like to Know if you have examples where we can see integration about quickfixj with Spring and Spring roo.

If it's possible add the dependences and re-run a new fix application.

Best Regards,

Ismael Ruiz

Re: Integration with Spring and Spring roo

Grant Birchmeier
QuickFIX Documentation: http://www.quickfixengine.org/quickfix/doc/html/

You should ask the QuickFIX/J mailing list.  This is the C++ mailing list.

On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 11:59 AM, Ismael Ruiz <[hidden email]> wrote:
QuickFIX Documentation: http://www.quickfixengine.org/quickfix/doc/html/

Hi,

I would like to Know if you have examples where we can see integration about quickfixj with Spring and Spring roo.

If it's possible add the dependences and re-run a new fix application.

Best Regards,

Ismael Ruiz

Grant Birchmeier
Connamara Systems, LLC