Quantcast

LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'atls.lib'

LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'atls.lib'

jasindmohammeed

Hi all,
i downloaded the latest quickfix binary to use it with my application, i am using Microsoft Visual c++ to build my application, but when i build my application it shows the following error message....

LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'atls.lib'

i researched on the Web about this and tried a lot but nothing worked......

Please share if there is any solution for this problem.......

Jasind

Re: LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'atls.lib'

subsumption
Hello Jasind,
 Are you using the express edition of Microsoft Visual C++?

Thank you,
Nicolas.