NewOrderSingle

prtbraun
As an intiator, I can send custom requests for market updates (35=U) and receive Execution Reports for existing orders sent by another user.  However, as soon as I try and send a NewOrderSingle, I enter into a loop where the server returns a ResendRequest, I send SequenceReset and another NewOrderSingle to which I get another ResendRequest etc.  I have set ValidateSequenceNumbers=N.

Have spent a couple of days trying to work out what's going on.  Would greatly appreciate any help.