NextExpectedMsgSeqNum support in C++

Shilpa Suresh
QuickFIX Documentation: http://www.quickfixengine.org/quickfix/doc/html/

Hi all,

I need the NextExpectedMsgSeqNum (Tag 789) functionality.

It does not seem to be supported in QuickFIX-C++ latest version (1.14.3).

Will I be able to find a ‘patch’ for this functionality ?

@ Marcin Giedz [marcin.giedz@ar…],

I found a post from you regarding the same,  dated 2012-09-12 17:37:29… almost 3 years back!

You have offered to share a ‘patch’.

May I request for the same ?

Thanks & Regards,

Shilpa

This communication is for informational purposes only. FlexTrade archives and monitors outgoing and incoming e-mail. The contents of this transmission including any attachments, are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by return email and delete this message from your system. Use by other than intended recipients is prohibited. FlexTrade Systems Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates do not guarantee the completeness and accuracy of this transmission's contents. This email may be produced at the request of regulators or in connection with civil litigation. Moreover, FlexTrade Systems Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates do not guarantee this communication to be free of viruses and accepts no liability for any damage caused thereof.

Re: NextExpectedMsgSeqNum support in C++

SZ Li
QuickFIX Documentation: http://www.quickfixengine.org/quickfix/doc/html/

Hi,
If you are a client of Reuters FX, you can find an example in their documentation center.

Thanks,
Simon