Ocassional Exception While Cleaning Up ThreadedsocketInitiator

Ocassional Exception While Cleaning Up ThreadedsocketInitiator

olamide olatunji

Hi all,
I get and occassional ACCESS_VIOLATION Exception while cleaning up the threaded socket initiator in my application.
I digged in the source and found the destructor only calls WSACleanup().
I'll like to know if any one else experiences this and any possible suggestions to solve the issue.

Thanks.
Ola