QuickFIX Python Document?

Hei Chan
QuickFIX Documentation: http://www.quickfixengine.org/quickfix/doc/html/

Hi,

Does quickfix/doc/html/python contain all the document for QuickFIX Python?

I would like to use QuickFIX Python to parse a raw FIX message, and then use QuickFIX's interface to access the fields.  If there is an example, it would be great (I can't find it in the example folder neither).

I am not very familiar with SWIG.  It seems like the SWIG template only tries to expose just some C++ interfaces in Python?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Hei