Re: {{Quickfixn}} Quickfix C++ : User Defined Field

Re: {{Quickfixn}} Quickfix C++ : User Defined Field

Grant Birchmeier
QuickFIX Documentation: http://www.quickfixengine.org/quickfix/doc/html/

You're sending to 2 lists: one is for the C++ port and the other is for the C# port.

Which port are you using?

I assume you are using the C++ port (unless you are doing some funny .NET thing linking your C++ to C#).

On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 4:29 PM, Greenfeld, Imanuel (Treasury) <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

I’m trying to loop through a user defined field but unsuccessful.

I can do FIX::Group myGrp = FIX::Group(start, end);  but only on fields which are part of TradeCaptureReport.

If I define the field in my namespace, then somehow I cannot getGroup.

Any ideas please ?

Many thanks,

Imanuel.

Imanuel Greenfeld
Developer | ADM CB - Trading FO Pricing User Applications

Lloyds Bank
Wholesale Banking & Markets

33 Old Broad Street | London | EC2N 1HZ | United Kingdom
Tel: <a href="tel:%2B44%2020%207158%208068" value="+442071588068" target="_blank">+44 20 7158 8068 | Mobile: 07903 161 533 | Fax:
Email:  [hidden email]
Website: www.lloydsbankwholesale.com

Lloyds Bank is proud to be an Official Partner of the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games

Lloyds Banking Group plc. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Registered in Scotland no. SC95000. Telephone: 0131 225 4555. Lloyds Bank plc. Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales no. 2065. Telephone 0207626 1500. Bank of Scotland plc. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Registered in Scotland no. SC327000. Telephone: 08457 21 31 41. Cheltenham & Gloucester plc. Registered Office: Barnett Way, Gloucester GL4 3RL. Registered in England and Wales 2299428. Telephone: 0845 603 1637

Lloyds Bank plc, Bank of Scotland plc are authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority.

Cheltenham & Gloucester plc is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Halifax is a division of Bank of Scotland plc. Cheltenham & Gloucester Savings is a division of Lloyds Bank plc.

HBOS plc. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Registered in Scotland no. SC218813.

This e-mail (including any attachments) is private and confidential and may contain privileged material. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete it (including any attachments) immediately. You must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it or any attachments. Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded.

Grant Birchmeier
Connamara Systems, LLC
Made-To-Measure Trading Solutions.