Sending message from ToAdmin()/ToApp()

Yavnel, Slava

In order to cancel outstanding quotes on logout we send quote cancel request from toAdmin() when outgoing message type is FIX::MsgType_Logout. Is there any problem with this approach ?

Thanks,

Slava

This email is confidential and subject to important disclaimers and conditions including on offers for the purchase or sale of securities, accuracy and completeness of information, viruses, confidentiality, legal privilege, and legal entity disclaimers, available at http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures/email.

Re: Sending message from ToAdmin()/ToApp()

Grant Birchmeier

I don't know if this is wrong, but it doesn't seem right.  You should definitely do some testing before going to production.

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 4:41 AM, Yavnel, Slava <[hidden email]> wrote:

In order to cancel outstanding quotes on logout we send quote cancel request from toAdmin() when outgoing message type is FIX::MsgType_Logout. Is there any problem with this approach ?

Thanks,

Slava

This email is confidential and subject to important disclaimers and conditions including on offers for the purchase or sale of securities, accuracy and completeness of information, viruses, confidentiality, legal privilege, and legal entity disclaimers, available at http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures/email.

Grant Birchmeier
Connamara Systems, LLC
Made-To-Measure Trading Solutions.

Re: Sending message from ToAdmin()/ToApp()

Yavnel, Slava

We didn’t experience any issues so far.

Re: Sending message from ToAdmin()/ToApp()

Grant Birchmeier

I guess I won't question it, then :)