SocketInitiator VS ThreadedSocketInitiator

SocketInitiator VS ThreadedSocketInitiator

olamide olatunji

Hi All,

I'm using the QuickFix C++ library in my application, connecting as an Initiator.
Initially, I was starting up using ThreadedSocketInitiator but i realized that when i'm cleaning up i occassionally get Exceptions, then I switched to the normal SocketInitiator since i was connecting to only one counter party, but now after session reset i usually get this error 'Socket Error: A non-blocking socket operation could not be completed immediately'

Please I would like to know what could cause this error.

Thank in advance for you help.

Ola

'