Quantcast

Trade Capture Report

arshya
I am sending a Trade capture report request with 35 = AD.

I am getting an acknowledge message back with 35=AQ(TradeCaptureReportRequestAck) and then a series of 35=AE(TradeCaptureReport) messages but I only see them in the log file.

I am not getting any Message back on my fromApp() method. I don’t know if this is the right method that I should be coding my logic for listening a call back from server.

Can you please help here, which callback method I need to implement so that I can listen to the trade capture sent by the server.

Thanks, Arshya