VINCENT LEUNG - QuickFIX / Python Integration on Windows

VINCENT LEUNG - QuickFIX / Python Integration on Windows

Leung, Vincent
QuickFIX Documentation: http://www.quickfixengine.org/quickfix/doc/html/

Hi,

Is anyone familiar with using QuickFIX and Python on Windows? I keep on getting the following errors after running ‘pip install quickfix’

test_std_tr1_shared_ptr.cpp(1) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘tr1/memory’: No such file or directory

cl : Command line warning D9002 : ignoring unknown option ‘-std=c++0x’

test_std_shared_ptr.cpp(5) : error C2039: ‘shared_ptr’ : is not a member of ‘std’

test_std_shared_ptr.cpp(5) : error C2065: ‘shared_ptr’ : undeclared identifier

test_std_shared_ptr.cpp(5) : error C2062: type ‘int’ unexpected

C++\Acceptor.cpp(21) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘stdafx.h’: No such file or directory

My understanding is that the computer basically has issues compiling quickfix, but I also have done so in Visual Studio on the same computer. My guess is that Visual C++ for Python compiler and what I usually run in Visual Studio is different. Can anyone shed some light on how I can connect different files to make this work? Thanks.

-Vince

CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail, including its contents and attachments, if any, are confidential. If you are not the named recipient please notify the sender and immediately delete it. You may not disseminate, distribute, or forward this e-mail message or disclose its contents to anybody else. Copyright and any other intellectual property rights in its contents are the sole property of Cantor Fitzgerald and its affiliates.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.

Although we routinely screen for viruses, addressees should check this e-mail and any attachments for viruses. We make no representation or warranty as to the absence of viruses in this e-mail or any attachments. Please note that to ensure regulatory compliance and for the protection of our customers and business, we may monitor and read e-mails sent to and from our server(s).

Any prices or data contained herein are indicative and subject to change without notice; its accuracy is not guaranteed and should not be relied on.  Reliance may not be placed on trade confirmations issued other than by the Operations Department.

This e-mail was issued by Cantor Fitzgerald.  Cantor Fitzgerald Europe ("CFE") is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority ("FCA"). CFE is an unlimited liability company incorporated under the laws of England  (company number 2505767) and VAT registration (number 577 406809). CFE's registered office is at One Churchill Place, London E14 5RB. For any issues arising from this email please reply to the sender.

CFE appears on the FCA register under no 149380. The FCA register appears at http://www.fca.org.uk/register/. The FCA is a financial services industry regulator in the United Kingdom and is located at 25 The North Colonnade, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5HS.