ValidateUserDefinedFields - quickfixj 1.5.3

ValidateUserDefinedFields - quickfixj 1.5.3

Ilija Obucina
Hi,

Below is my configuration file (I want custom fields validation to be ignored). Still, all messages that contain user defined fields are rejected.

In the log file I see that incoming message contains user defined field:
quickfixj.msg.incoming:
35=b..
21002=DLRSPRDCUSIP must be 912828WS5

quickfixj.errorEvent:
Rejecting invalid message: quickfix.FieldException: Invalid tag number, field=21002

Please let me know what I am doing wrong.

This is my quickfixj configuration file:

[DEFAULT]
ConnectionType=initiator
ReconnectInterval=30
SenderCompID=XXXXXXX

[SESSION]
DefaultApplVerID=9
BeginString=FIXT.1.1
TargetCompID=XXXX
StartTime=00:00:00
EndTime=00:00:00
HeartBtInt=10
SocketConnectPort=XXXXX
SocketConnectHost=XXXXX
SocketKeepAlive=Y
NonStopSession=Y
UseDataDictionary=Y
DataDictionary=META-INF/FIX50SP2-CUSTOM.xml
SLF4JLogHeartbeats=N
FileLogHeartbeats=N
ResetOnLogon=Y
ValidateFieldsOutOfOrder=N