Quantcast

ordermatch modification crashes

Neeraj Rai

I modified example application ordermatch to send an ack after a delay in a separate thread.
I made similar thread for filling it.
It runs for a while and then core dumps (Linux).
The stack trace shows there is an incoming order being processed while my thread is trying to send an ack.
I tried changing to Synchronised app ( though I have only one session), but that is not helping either.

I would like to hear from the group Is this acceptable usage ?
Is there a better way to do this?

thanks
Neeraj