regarding Mysql

rohan joel pais

Hi all,
      Can Any body send me the details of Mysql implementation, i need the implementation detail to maintain a database for my quickfix project.
    with regards
                              rohan pais

Re: regarding Mysql

Andrew Munn
QuickFIX FAQ: http://www.quickfixengine.org/wikifix/index.php?QuickFixFAQ

If you go to /src/sql in quickfix you'll find scripts to create the needed
tables.

-Andrew