segmentation fault when Session constructor is called

segmentation fault when Session constructor is called

Da Xu

Hell developers,

I found when I run either example executor or ordermatch, there is very likely segmentation fault or std::bad_alloc error. Sometimes even new sessions are created,
the new sessions are not stable. When the client program sends a message, the server crashes on a segmentation fault. I found it is when the server program calls
the constructor of Session class, the segmentation fault(or std::bad_alloc) happens. Do you have any suggestion?

Thank you for reading.

Best,
Da