two acceptors and dataraw

Alexey Zubko
QuickFIX FAQ: http://www.quickfixengine.org/wikifix/index.php?QuickFixFAQ

Hello,

Sorry, my  previous two mails were sent in a wrong format.

So, I have two questions:

1.
 I want to run two fix servers (two acceptors) or two clients (two
initiators) in one application (VC6).
Are there know issues (like static objects) in quickfix?

2.
I need to send a binary data in a message and I put RawDataLength and
RawData fields.
But sometimes I have a 'Could not convert field' exception during
sending of the message.
Is there a limitation on data (I mean is RawData can have ASCII
characters < 128) or is there a known problem in quickfix?

Thank you in advance.

                Alexey Zubko